Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I cannot get my email. It says that I have to verify that I

Customer Question

I cannot get my email. It says that I have to verify that I am the right owner to my email account. Some of the questions that I am being asked are relavant. I need to talk to a person, not a machine. I need a telephone so that I can explain my problem. My email has been blocked since, Sunday, Nov. 20th. My telephone number is(###) ###-####
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: My email is***@******.***. I have been getting it through Google laately.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes,but do not know what they were for.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just get it so that I can get my email. I am afraid that I am missing some important things.
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Sudipto replied 8 days ago.

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Expert:  Sudipto replied 8 days ago.

Do you have any other email account with hotmail.com ?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
no
Expert:  Sudipto replied 8 days ago.

But, I can see that Hotmail email account is your recovery email, it means your MSN account have been hacked.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I need it so that I receive my email.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I have been working on this for several days and I have had very poor support. Please get it fixed. This the second time that I have been told to wait 24 hours. I have been on this for several hours to get my email fixed. Please hurry. I have an appointment in a few minutes. If I leave I need to know how get back to you. I need a telephone number so that I talk directly to a person and not through a machine. Please give me a telephone number and a person's name so that I talk directly to that person. Bob Loose
Expert:  Dustin replied 8 days ago.

Hi Bob, my name is ***** ***** I will do all I can to help you..

i know you said you have to leave in a few minutes, may I ask when you will next be available?

Expert:  Robert M. replied 8 days ago.

I am putting my phone number in the secure section

please call me when its convenient for you