Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am not able to reinstall my printer software and the

Customer Question

I am not able to reinstall my printer software and the computer does not recognize my iphone I recently had to have my OS reinstalled due to corruption by the Carbondale Ill. geek squad JA: How much experience do you have with this particular machine? Customer: I have had it a bit over a year. All was going great until there was corruption with a partition in windows JA: Have you installed any updates recently? Customer: I got my computer back Nov. 21 from the re installation of windows. Shortly after I got it up and going there were updates. JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you? Customer: My plan number is ***********... coverage is GSP..... it expires in 2019

Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 13 days ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 13 days ago.

I dont want to assume what version of windows you have, But I would hazard a guess you have windows 10?

Also, The company you have reached is justanswer, we provide guaranteed tech support for a fee. The issue you are having is one I can definitely help you fix, or fix for you.

It sounds like you may already have a plan in place with another company? Can you clarify that? Thank you,

Dustin S