Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am trying to change my password to what I want, but every

Customer Question

I am trying to change my password ***** what I want, but every time I try to change my password, it gives me a new password ***** google chooses, and doesn't give me an option to change to what I want. Pleas walk me through the process to change to what I want.
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: about 10 minutes ago.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yes. I also added a second phone number to contact incase i loose my phone. My husband was with me trying to figure the password ***** and was sent to another page that offered that suggestion, and my husband thought it would be good. Is that what is messing me up.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. Just help me change the password, and not go through all these steps that google wants to take me to.
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 9 days ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

Please, send your reply below in the box. After you type your message, click the Send button.

Thank you,
Jason