Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I had a case number from last week now today when i opened

Customer Question

i had a case number ***** last week now today when i opened my computer i do not see the apple or that whole bar in the top left corner or that whole bar I always shut down my computer I have a case number ***** the other day but this seems to be an issue with the latest update of Sierra
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: I cannot tell because i do not see the apple on the top left of my screen. It is the latest on
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: The only one is sierra 10.1.21
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Half of the home screen saveris lighter than the other half. My msn email is still not working from my mail. Also they put a test signin on my computer and it is still there. I do not know how to get it off. I do have a case number ***** the email if need be
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 13 days ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 13 days ago.

The case you had in, was it with our company, Justanswer.com? Or was it with another company?

Also, if you put your mouse cursor at the top of the screen where the menu bar should be and leave it there, does the menu bar show up?