Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My Skype account has DISAPPEARED!!! I know that aLways:

Customer Question

Andy. My Skype account has DISAPPEARED!!! I know that my name WAS aLways: nancy..stavin 1 It has now gone bye-bye. I was at Verizoon Wireless all day having Skype restored to my TABLET.....when I got home I tried it on my Toshiba laptop and NOTHING!!! They asked for y Microsoft account #................I know it!!!! Please help!! I speak with my doctor on Skype and am unable to do it today!!! Nan
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Toshiba? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: My Toshiba # is DC9V-3/42A....there are other numbers, but give me a clue as to what they usually begin with!!!???? I am using windows 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Today the Verizon Wireless manager updated my facebook and skype accounts and passwords for my tablet.....It just doesn
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: The VZW manager changed both my user ID and my password ***** both facebook and skype..............I AM DESPERATE!!!
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kevin T replied 11 days ago.

How's it going.
Let me read of your question. Give me a minute.

Expert:  Kevin T replied 11 days ago.

Can I connect for a look?