Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am shut out of my computer. I have put in one account

Customer Question

I am shut out of my computer. I have put in one account verification form and in my husband's e mail (which he only gets on his smart phone and not on this computer) they say that I did not give enough information. The computer I am using to do this, and which I am using now, is my husband's computer. I had a number I used to enter my computer, and now they are saying I can't access by that number. What can you do to help?
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: Charter.net my e mail is***@******.***
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Microsoft sent me an e mail saying something about a new program that I could use to take out red eye and green eye from my pictures. I am very interested in this feature, and I had to put in my number to access just looking at the program sample in my e mail. Then when I closed out the computer and tried to get back in, that's when they said I couldn't access my computer by that number
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I guess that's all now until they ask me something else to identify myself to prove I am who I say I am. I have a website with a business named www.nofelinescompare, and www.rikarkatts.com This sould also give them more information
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 10 days ago.

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.

Can you access your***@******.*** email inbox?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I contacted Microsoft, and they have helped me. I do want any monies that have been charged to refunded. Thank you, *****

thats great news!