Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

Can't live wirhout the Vault!! Updated it but backed it up (

Customer Question

Can't live wirhout the Vault!! Updated it but backed it up ( icloud) as suggested. Now my Vault won't stay on. It closes immediately. Help!
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: Ipad
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes when it said " read only", i backed up and used it right away, but this morning it won't let me put in my code.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 11 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 11 days ago.

Please press and hold down the POWER and HOME buttons together on your iPad until you see the Apple icon. After you see the icon, release the buttons and the iPad will restart. After the restart, try using the Vault app now.

If the issue continues, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 10 days ago.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.