Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.
63493917

Nothing. I want to buy a table today (i.e. Black Friday).

Customer Question

nothing. I want to buy a table today (i.e. Black Friday). Can I rewrite or adjust docs on screen with all netbooks?
JA: Just to clarify, what is your notebook's exact make and model?
Customer: Nextbook Flexx 10.1" 2-in-1 Tablet 32GB Intel Atom Z3735F Quad-Core Processor Windows 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: haven't bought yet. buying a tablet today
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nextbook Flexx 10.1" 2-in-1 Tablet 32GB Intel Atom Z3735F Quad-Core Processor Windows 10.
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dan replied 8 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Feel free to disregard the Premium Service Offer for Remote Support. That is an automated popup initiated by the web site. It all depends on the options that are installed on the one you buy. If you buy one with an Microsoft Office, then you you will have about the same options with your documents as you would with a computer.

Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 3 days ago.

I dont reccomend NEXTBOOKS as a GOOD tablet.

I would recomend a Microsoft Surface, or an Ipad.

The cheap tablets you can REALLY feel the LAG time between touching screen, and reaction on screen.

If your spending less than $200 on a tablet......its too cheap to be any good.

The answer is YES, you can Rewrite or Adjust Docs on the screen, so long as the tablet can run the proper software. Proper software Would be Windows, and Office Software such as Microsoft Office.