Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I had recently lost my credit card and had to cancel it with

Customer Question

I had recently lost my credit card and had to cancel it with the bank. My giffgaff goodybag is always credited on the 18th of every month. Unfortunatley, giff gaff was unable to collect my £10.00 because my credit card details have now changed. Because i could not remember my pass word that matches my user name: gracetemple, this has caused me problems all week. I have tried to reset it, but it will not allow me to go into my bank details for the user name mentioned. I have had to create a new user name: lashanellese and a new pass word. I have received a new sim card and still can't register with my new user name and new password. How ever, i would still like to keep my user name: "gracetemple" with the same pass word as well as the new user name: "lashanellese" with the new pass word. I have had to buy a £10.00 voucher, which does not allow me to purchase my goodybag and air time. please can you help me?
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kevin T replied 16 days ago.

How's it going.
Let me read of your question. Give me a minute.