Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have tried a number of times to set the clock. I have

Customer Question

I have tried a number of times to set the clock. I have removed all the batteries at least the times and followed the instructions to the best of my knowledge. ie: remove batteries. wait 10 minutes. install new batteries. first in outdoor "transmitter", then in wall unit. wait for outdoor temperature to appear. It has not happened. Can the outdoor transmitter have gone bad? Can it be replace and if so what is the cost.
JA: How much experience do you have with this particular machine? You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Computer Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: I am not seeing what the deposit is for. If it is to replace the outdoor transmitter what will that cost?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Computer Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: I understand the $5.00 deposit, but what is the "REST"? ie. How much will a new transmitter cost.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently? I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: Do you need the $5.00 deposit before you send me the page referred to in your answer?
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I don't think so. As long as the expert receives the information I have provided and I do not have to re-type it all over again.
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kevin T replied 11 days ago.

How's it going.
Let me read of your question. Give me a minute.

Expert:  Elgin Vega replied 11 days ago.

Hello.

My name is ***** ***** confirm the brand of the transmiter and the model, and if it also have any serial number on it please.