For Online Computer Support, Ask a Computer Technician
Hello! My name is*****I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.
If the numeric keys don't work when using an Acer keyboard, please press the NumLock key located on the numeric side of the keyboard and then check if the numeric keys will work. If still not working, please do the following on your iMac:
1. Click on the System Preferences icon located on the dock. If you don't see it there, click inside the search box located in the upper right corner (Spotlight) and start typing: System Preferences and press Enter
2. When the System Preferences window opens, click on Accessibility
3. Click on Mouse & Trackpad on the left
4. Make sure to un-check the Enable Mouse Keys check-box
5. Close the window and check if the numeric keys are now working
Let me know the results.
Hello again!I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.If you don't require further assistance, please take a moment to rate my assistance by clicking on the stars located in the upper right corner of the page.Thanks,IT Miro