Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My old computer died. I am a life member and have all of my

Customer Question

My old computer died. I am a life member and have all of my licenses and codes but can't get anywhere because it says they are not right. Need to get all of my incredimail stuff on my new computer.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: Samsung lap top. Windows 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Only the things that come automaticly as in "don't turn off your computer."
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NOt really. This is a new computer to me but it was my wifes. it is a couple of years old.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 6 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Expert:  Michelle replied 6 months ago.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Expert:  Michelle replied 6 months ago.

What is your email address configured in Incredimail

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I don't see any reason to pay for this service. I paid for life membership or whatever you call it and was assured such service was included in my lifetime purchase.
Expert:  Michelle replied 6 months ago.

You have posted your question with www.justanswer.com service.

Expert:  Michelle replied 6 months ago.

let me know if you would like to continue i am ready to help.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Well all of this stuff is very confusing. If I have done something wrong please tell me and tell me what to do. I have been trying everything I can to contact Incredimail to get my stuff over on to my new computer. Why is that so hard?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Why did you charge me $5.00? That tech said it was refundable. I need help but I have no intention of paying you more. I paid for service when I paid for lifetime.
Expert:  Michelle replied 6 months ago.

For billing issue please contact customer care as we techs dont have access to customer info due to privacy policy.

Expert:  Michelle replied 6 months ago.

I will open the question for other experts and there input.

Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

It sounds like you may think we are some other company. What company by name did you pay for a "lifetime service" contract?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Incredimail