Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I lost my cd player on win 10 they removed, Toshiba intel

Customer Question

hi
JA: Hi. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: I lost my cd player on win 10 they removed
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: Toshiba intel labtop
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I don't think so
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: this is a win 10 free updated from win7 to 10 now suddenly cd player is not work
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 13 days ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Does the CD / DVD drive letter show up?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=50b2f2dc-1be3-4b49-abde-807c53929d6c
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you,

1. On your computer, click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:

http://tinyurl.com/jyoyv5m
, then click on Open or Run (or save) if prompted.
2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
; (If needed, double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and open / run / install it.)