A. Stevens
A. Stevens, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  10+ years of Desktop, Laptop, and Server troubleshooting and support.
71208907

I just bought panda globle security for three years at the

Customer Question

I just bought panda globle security for three years at the discount offered for £78:00. I have not received my activation code.which is required. The Cleverbridge Reference Number is###-##-#### I have been given 5days to use the computer,then I will need the code to activate.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: The laptop is a Dell with Windows Professional XP upgraded ISO 8
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes.But my Panda 2014 expired.So I had to get more internet security,and I choose Panda Global,but to install it I had to uninstall Panda 2014,which I did last night,but I need the activation code to activate this new security.I was told that the CD will come in the post,but I went ahead and install it.I was told to contact Cleverbridge if I have any problems, but I don't have a phone number to call and speak to anyone.Can you help me please.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: When will I get the CD and information I was told will arrive by post.
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 16 days ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** I'm here to help you with this issue.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,