Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years of professional experience.
30759776

Second opinion] - 'cause somebody call three times that

Customer Question

Second opinion] - b'cause somebody call three times that there is illegal on my computer sir,what is that illegal may i know
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: lenovo lap top sir
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: what is that sir can you help[ me or teach me pls i'm scared about that they warning me
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no sir
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 15 days ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

The person who called you is a scammer. They are trying to scam you out of money in one way or another. My suggestion would be to tell that person that you are going to contact the local authorities and report them for their fraudulent actions. That will stop them. In any case, you still may wish to contact your local authorities and report them.

Also, if you already gave them any banking information, I would suggest that you contact your bank and have them block any payments to those scammers.

One quick note: I love helping you and others on this website. Please, keep in mind that I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at ohe following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com

Is there anything else I can help you with today? If so, please let me know. If that is all for now, please do not forget to rate my help on top of this page.
Thank you,
Jason