Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Cause somebody call three times that there is illegal on my

Customer Question

b'cause somebody call three times that there is illegal on my computer sir,what is that illegal may i know
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: lenovo lap top sir
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: what is that sir can you help[ me or teach me pls i'm scared about that they warning me
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no sir
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 11 days ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and I will be trying to help you as good as I can.

Please ignore these calls, they are usually just SPAM and someone who is trying to force you into paying money for nothing.

If you wish, I connect to your computer remotely, so that I can directly analyze and resolve if you have been hacked or are infected with a virus / malware for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen. This is a very safe option too, because JustAnswer is a A+ accredited business with the BBB, you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well, so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.
Should you not be interested in this option and would like to solve the problem via this text based chat instead, just let me know please.

Please reply at the box below (there are no additional costs associated with this, you can reply as often as you wish).

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck