Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I contacted through FAcebook and asked a question. I had

Customer Question

Hi, I contacted through FAcebook and asked a question.
I had ordered Roboform Everywhere at one point, but I do not need it. I am being asked to renew it, but I don't need it. When I asked on FB, they said, you're right, you don't need it, so dont renew it.
HOWEVER, the problem is, when I try to log in, it automatically pops up a renew/activate window. And it will not allow me to go to my site that i am trying to get to at the time.
PLEASE, i hoe that there is a way to turn that off. THIS IS THE ONLY LAPTOP I EVER USE IT ON.
Thank you so much for your assistance with this.
Lori
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 15 days ago.

Dear Lori,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and I will be trying to help you as good as I can.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly analyze and resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This is a very safe option too, because JustAnswer is a A+ accredited business with the BBB, you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well, so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.
Should you not be interested in this option and would like to solve the problem via this text based chat instead, just let me know please.

Please reply at the box below (there are no additional costs associated with this, you can reply as often as you wish).

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
it costs me $65 for you to do this. Whereas, i can pay $19 to renew it, and then call them within 30 days to cancel it. I am trying to save mo ney by not buying something I don't need, NOT SPEND MORE MONEY. This is a simple turn off the renew button. If you are not familiar with Roboform, then I don't need you to poke around my computer and charge me money that I don't have.I am very tight on money, this is rediculous. Why the hell doesn't roboform have it's own tech support, why did it send me to the page that is your company. this is awful and feels like a scam.i am quite unhappy about all of this.So this part is costing me $5, right?
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
YOU DID NOT ANSWER MY QUESTION.YOU DID NOT READ MY EMAIL.YOU ONLY GAVE A POP UP WINDOW CHARGING ME $39.I AM CONTACTING MY BANK SO THAT THEY DO NOT LET YOU CHARGE MY CARD
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
FRAUD