Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

You are blocking my e mails saying that there are suspicious

Customer Question

you are blocking my e mails***@******.*** saying that there are suspicious circumstances I am 81 years old probably made n error and I do not know how to get you to unblock you keep sending numbers to enter but next time I am blocket PLEASE let me out of this viscious circlunobody suspicious is trying to access my account
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: gmail II net
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: norton and some automatic updatesa that my laptop did
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: probably what caused it the only thing I can remember doing before this starte is that I went straight to gmail instead of google
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 15 days ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Im so sorry for the inconvenience. I should explain. We are not google and they do not really have a support/help

live person to talk to. We are Justanswer. We help clients like you get into their emails. We have not shut anything

down, but if you would like to continue, i will be happy to do everything possible to get you back in your

account. It sounds like you are in the 'loop'. Where you verify or get a code and it just keeps telling you to verify

again or cannot verify acct at all.

If you would like to continue, just reply with the following:

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Do you still have access to a phone number with 28 at the end?