Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert
Experience:  17 years of experience in fixing problems with DOS, Linux, Mac OS, iOS, Android & Windows. Just ask me :)
78122054

Not me but my wife Cheryl Dodds..her email is, she has not

Customer Question

Not me but my wife Cheryl Dodds..her email is , she has not been getting email, but message about possible unauth use?, and has tried to follow the reset procedures to no avail...can you help her please (###) ###-####
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: tim dodds
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I'm emailing via aol, she is using hotmail
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: that's it
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 5 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and I will be trying to help you as good as I can.

Hotmail.com and outlook.com are having technical issues for the last days, the problem is not related at you doing anything wrong at all. Microsoft is working on it and will provide a fix for it in about 2 to 6 hours as they promised. All you can do in the meanwhile is to wait until they have resolved the issue, but your computer and settings are absolutely fine, it is not your fault at all.

Please let me know if I can be of further help by replying in the box below. I would also be very happy if you could rate my service with 3 to 5 stars at the right top of your screen and click "Submit".

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck