Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I cannot receive any emails. We took the computer to Geek

Customer Question

I cannot receive any emails. We took the computer to Geek squad they spent an hour trying to make it work but said we would have to contact you to get the problem resolved. They tried going through POP and IMAP and couldn't get to work, They said something was blocking the system so we couldn't get any new emails.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: It's an HP laptop and also says Core 13
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I don't know, It's my wifes computer.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I can't think of any
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 3 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

When did this issue first occur?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Does your HP laptop have windows xp, vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Please stay with me on this web page. This is a one-time support session per your request. We guarantee our service, so don't worry.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
If you read my recent inquiry you should realize that I have been charged $35.00. I received no tech support for my problem and went elsewhere for excellent solution. I do not want your service or unclaimed offer. I want my information removed from your system and my money refunded.

I'm sorry. I replied back to you right after you submitted the issue earlier, but you did not reply back to me until now. Did you have any trouble replying back to me at his web page about 8 hours ago? I was waiting for your response previously, so I could help you quickly, but I'm glad you got it working now. Our customer service is refunding your deposit. If you have any other computer question / issue, please come back any time as you wish; we guarantee our service. Please always reply back as soon as possible if you have any concern. Thank you,