Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I purchased Windows 10 a couple of months ago and I still am

Customer Question

I purchased Windows 10 a couple of months ago and I still am unable to upload the electronic version sent to me. I'm terrible at trying to make whatever adjustments are needed to my pc in order to get this working....can you help me?
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 17 days ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and I will be trying to help you as good as I can.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly analyze and resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This most often has to do with incorrect / older drivers being installed in your current Windows 7 installation and I will try to address this issue for you so that you can install Windows 10 fine afterwards. This is a very safe option too, because JustAnswer is a A+ accredited business with the BBB, you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well, so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.
Should you not be interested in this option and would like to solve the problem via this text based chat instead, just let me know please.

Please reply at the box below (there are no additional costs associated with this!).

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck