Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Can't remember my email or password. I have suffered severe

Customer Question

can't remember my email or password. I have suffered severe brain trama. can you help me get a newone
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: can't remember
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: my husband has tried to help. that has been several yeas back
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't know. now I have an email & password ***** large print. My eyes aren't so good.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Are you able to tell me please for which email service this was for? eg: Gmail, Hotmail, Outlook?

Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,