Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I had Kaspersky reinstated on my compute by Laptop World

Customer Question

I had Kaspersky reinstated on my compute by Laptop World 29OCT16 After Microsoft did a resetting of my machine yesterday and reinstallation of Windows 10 many items were not reinstalled Kasperky,Malwaresbytes AlLOffice programes a nd direct access to existi ng Facebook.Gamil and outlook How can I reinstate
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: Its a Zoostorm and Windows 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: My machine was completely wiped 29Oct due to virus infection. Since then I have only receieved normal updates from Windows
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: All the Apps on Desktop ( stacked left hand side) agian have gone missing the Facebook logo does`nt connect me to my current facebook
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 13 days ago.

Hi there and welcome

First, can you tell me please where you purchased office from?

Thank you

Expert:  Richard replied 13 days ago.

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,