Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Got on some where I shouldn't through Tumbler and on Chrome

Customer Question

Got on some where I shouldn't through Tumbler and on Chrome and locked my screen and cchrome ...one of those "emergency call MS now at 800xxxx numbers but can use rest odf computer
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: Dell ms 10 updated
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: ony auto up dates this was from going to a tumbler video vid/gif site
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no had this happen before to chrome only apparently...i shut down and rebooted, did some work and just went back to Chrome still there not on E though or doesn't bothe email
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 14 days ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and I will be trying to help you as good as I can.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly analyze and resolve the problem for you (and getting rid of all additional malware I might find) while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This is a very safe option too, because JustAnswer is a A+ accredited business with the BBB, you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well, so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Are you still there? I am waiting on you here to help you, please let me know how we should continue. Thank you very much.