Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have HP LaserJet P2055d since my computer died on me I got

Customer Question

I have HP LaserJet P2055d since my computer died on me I got another computer with Window 7. Since then I lost the Installation CD. Can I get a new CD?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your HP? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: As stated I have a HP LaserJet P2055d
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes. The printer is printer a blank page with every printed page.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 1 month ago.

Dear Edward,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and I will be trying to help you as good as I can.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly analyze and resolve the problem with your printer by cleaning the old drivers and installing the newest ones (as well as analyzing if there is any other problem) while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This is a very safe option too, because JustAnswer is a A+ accredited business with the BBB, you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well, so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

Thank you and I see you just wanted to accept my offer, however, I am being shown a "payment failure" by JustAnswer. Would you please get into contact with the JustAnswer customer service to rectify the situation at:

1.***-***-****

Once that has been done, we can take it ahead right away. I am re-sending my offer, so that you can try to accept it again once the payment issues are fixed (maybe your bank is blocking it for whatever reason or you can just try another payment method / card?). Thank you very much for your patience.

Are you still there? I am waiting on you here to help you, please let me know how we should continue. Thank you very much.