It looks like you are not there, so let me provide some general solutions for now; please try whenever you can. When you are available, please reply back to continue.
- If there is any email address showing at the password ***** login screen of the new Asus notebook computer, then please try the following steps:
1. On another working computer (or on a tablet or smartphone), go to the website below:
2. Then there, select the option "I forgot my password", then click on Next at the bottom.
3. Then in the first box, type in the email address as shown on the new Asus notebook computer.
4. Then in the second box, type in the characters as shown on the page.
5. Then click on Next at the bottom. Then follow the instructions there in order to reset your Microsoft account password.
- If that is done successfully, then try the new password ***** the new Asus notebook computer, and check.
- If that does not work, please try the following steps on the new Asus notebook computer:
- At the password ***** login screen, press and keep holding the Shift key on the keyboard.
- Click on the Power icon at the bottom right of the computer's screen, then click on the option Restart while still holding the Shift key.
- When a menu appears, then you can release the Shift key.
- When prompted, click on the Troubleshoot option.
- Then select the option Reset PC, and continue.
- When prompted, select the option "Removing everything", if available, and option "Just remove files.", and continue.
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,