Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I'm finding it IMPOSSIBLE to sign in to update my account.

Customer Question

I'm finding it IMPOSSIBLE to sign in to update my account. The credit card I have on file has been declined (yet is acceptable everywhere else!) and when I try to reset my password, (I've tried several times and have been shut off because of too many tries) and each time I'm told it doesn't work. WHAT MUST I DO?
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cory replied 18 days ago.

Welcome, I am Cory.

What are you trying to update your account on what site?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
There are two Intuit accounts--one is turbotax, the other is quicken 2016. First, the turbo tax account told me my credit card was invalid, but the card mentioned is perfectly acceptable in other stores, such as the gas station, grocery store. The second is my account with quicken 2016. I'm told to reset the password, but each time I'm told "hmmm that doesn't seem to work". Then I'm shut out because of too many tries. For heaven's sake, what must I do to be able to update my credit card with turbo tax and get access to my checking account in quicken?
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I'm beginning to heavily resent being docked for money required to fix problems which originate with you people. If all we're going to do is help with your bot***** *****ne, then we need to re-evaluate your services.
Expert:  Cory replied 18 days ago.

I am sorry, I am not familiar with these sites.

I will opt out and let another expert handle this.

Please wait for a reply from them.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Thanks a lot. However, I find it interesting that for an 'expert' not familiar with the Intuit sites I'm having problems with was willing to go online and fix my problem for another fee. Yes, interesting.
Expert:  Dustin replied 15 days ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Let me clarify a few points. We are not intuit, nor quicken itself. We are a third party support service.

Hence, this is why we do ask for one fee for written support, and an additional fee if phone support or secure remote support is requested or used.

Also, unlike intuit , quicken and most every other major tech company. We offer a full refund if we cant fix the issue.

So after reading the above, please clarify if you would like to proceed with this support ticket or not, thank you.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I thought I was dealing with Intuit. Sorry to have taken up your time, but my problems can only be solved by Intuit. Thanks for your attention.
Expert:  Dustin replied 14 days ago.

You are welcome to make whatever choice you want for service. But what you have described inst an Intuit problem, its a problem with your computer. One I can help you with.

Either way, I do hope you are able to resolve the issue.

Dustin S

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
As I've said, my problem is with Intuit. I was under the mistaken impression that you represented Intuit. Again, I'm sorry to have taken up your time, but I have to deal with Intuit.
Expert:  Dustin replied 13 days ago.

Not a problem at all, and theres no need to apologize.

Since you will seek help elsewhere, the link below may be of interest to you.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

Best of luck to you,

Dustin S