Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years of professional experience.
30759776

I just received a call saying they were microsoft and that

Customer Question

I just received a call saying they were microsoft and that my computer
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: was in danger of being hack
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: not hat i remember. I did not brleive he was from microsoft he got md and stated he was going to turn off access to the inter net and whip my computer clean
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I wrote dow
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 15 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** and I look forward to assisting you today.

Let me start off by saying that nobody from Microsoft will ever call you. The fellow who called you is a scam artist who was only trying to rip you off in some sort of way. If you gave him or her any banking information, I suggest that you contact your bank immediately and ask them to block any payments to them. If you didn't give them any information, you are in the clear.

In short, it was a scam.

One quick note: I love helping you and others on this website. Please, keep in mind that I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at ohe following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com