Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

When I am in on a site, and I have my mouse accidentally

Customer Question

When I am in on a site, and I have my mouse accidentally passing over an icon for another program, it will just flip over. Also, my keyboard has letters that do not respond to normal pressure. The laptop has only been used for a few months and I hate it!
JA: What's the make and model of your computer? And have you had problems with this keyboard in the past?
Customer: Yes, however I purchased it at he same time as we bought my husband's. I still used my old laptop as I liked Windows7, and the new one which is an ACER Aspire V15 had Windows8.. When my old computer stared getting blue screens, I finally changed t the ew one and had Windws10 installed. The missing letters in the last sentence is what I get when I do not go back and crrect....
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am 70 year old, lve in the country and am ot great with IT issues. However, I have ha computers for 20 years, and this is the worst, most frustrating laptop/cmputer I have wned...
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kevin T replied 18 days ago.

How's it going.
Let me read of your question. Give me a minute.

Expert:  Kevin T replied 18 days ago.

Hi

This is common settings in the control panel.

Are you on Windows 7, 8 or 10?

Regards

Kevin