Bob James
Bob James, IT Support Specialist
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certification & Network Support Certificate @ University of Phoenix
96807910

I just purchased a Lonovo computer with windows 10 already

Customer Question

I just purchased a Lonovo computer with windows 10 already installed. I can't seem to get it to work correctly. I put items on the task bar and as soon as I shut off the computer they go away. the clock won't stay on the correct time, I downloaded an item and I can't find it. Nothing seems to work the way it is supposed to. HELP!!!!!!!
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?
Customer: Windows 10, Make is Lenovo Model is 90F1006FUS
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: not that I know of, I know that sounds crazy but I can't tell you what has worked and what hasn't.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just help. I tried looking for the manual for this machine and for windows 10 but I couldn't find them.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bob James replied 6 months ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.com.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help.

Being very up-front about this, if it's a brand new computer and it's acting like this - especially that the clock won't keep the correct time - my best advice is to take it back to the retailer. I can't imagine they wouldn't be willing to help with a brand new computer.

Thanks,

Bob

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your help. Are you still going to charge me for your service. $5.00 How do I cancel the rest of the FREE trial offer?

I am a member professional of the site, just like you are a member customer. Professionals to not have access to accounting issues. If you would like to reach Customer Service about the fee, please visit this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Or you can email directly to *****@******.***

Thanks,

Bob