Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

How do I get my pictures from a thumb drive, microsoft

Customer Question

how do I get my pictures from a thumb drive
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: microsoft surface
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I cannot find Word on my surface
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 15 days ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Most surface tablets has USB port on it. Connect the thumb drive to the USB port and access it through the File explorer, that you see on the Surface.

If you do not have USB port, and you have another computer on your home, and you have a google account, please use the computer and upload the photos from thumb drive to Google photos. So, that you can access google photos from the surface or anywhere else.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

S H E F I N