Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I accidently hit something and now the size of my letters

Customer Question

I accidently hit something and now the size of my letters have shrunk and all is out of joint. please help I am 11 wordperfect
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: HP pro book lap top.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I have not but that is not the situation. I hit a key that changed the size of my letters and now instead of size 12 it changed to letter 10 size
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 16 days ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please press and hold the Ctrl button on your keyboard and move the scroll button on your mouse (or drag through the right side of your touchpad), in order to reduce or enlarge the size.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

S H E F I N