Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I, had Spam fighter on my computer for a time, but it was

Customer Question

I, had Spam fighter on my computer for a long time, but it was impossible to contact the company. WE have now switched our email to Verizon, since my email is***@******.*** does the Spam fighter support Verizons email program, and how much does it cost? Vincent L. ****
JA: It's only $5 . Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: we have a Dell and it is running windows 10 it is a Inspiron 3847
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: will the Spam fighter work as well with Verizon email as it did with Windows Live Mail?
Submitted: 21 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 21 days ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 21 days ago.

Spam fighter hasnt released a version since Windows 7.. So while you could download and install it on windows 10, it may not work as expected. But here is a link to where you can download it and purchase it.

http://www.spamfighter.com/SPAMfighter/Product_Info.asp

Might I suggest a more modern replacement, Mailwasher has a free version, and if you like it and want more features it also has a paid pro version, and it will work with windows 10

http://www.mailwasher.net/

Mail washer serves the same purpose as Spam Fighter, its just a different name/ brand.

If you have any questions, let me know!

Dustin S

Expert:  Dustin replied 16 days ago.

Hello again, I havent heard from you for a while. Did you still need help with this issue or not?

If you do not need help, please remember to click and submit a 5 star rating to show that I was able to answer your questions. If you still need help, please send a reply so we can continue working on the issue.

Thanks again,

Dustin S.