Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I went to search something Microsoft came in and said i

Customer Question

i went to search something Microsoft came in and said i needed to get off that site so i did
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: i am on PCH doing searches i clicked on a site on hot air baloons
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: none
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no i got right off that site
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Byron replied 16 days ago.

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Can you tell me the exact wording of the message you received?

If you go back to PCH does it come up again?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
what i don't understand is, i was just doing a search for PCH, SO i ask a question and it took me to a page to get the answer. I had only been on it a second and Microsoft came on the site and told me that i needed to get off the site because there was a virus on that site trying to get in my information so like always i just got off the site. PCH came on and said for me to get credit for my search i had to complete my search, i told him what happened and told him i intended to complete my search but on another page as soon as i got off with answering his question, the next thing i knew some one popped in and said i needed to pay them $5.00 or pay one of the above prices they had listed above, which was apparently you. I had no idea who you were or why i should pay anyone because i was just doing a search for PCH like i always did so, i thought it was a scam so i just clicked back on PCH to do more searches. i have never had that happen before so for me i still have no idea what or why u you think i owe you anything. everyone that just popped in on my page, i did Not ask for anyone's services. As for all i know u may be the one who wanted to hack into my computer maybe now for all i know i may have just give you enough time right now to complete what you were trying to do last night. why is it you think i owe u anything ? And you better not have taken money out of my account for any thing i did not ask you for any services i did not ask you for without my permission if you have you need to put it back now .End of story i did not give you my banking info, So how did you get it ?
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
no