Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have an acer aspire cloud book 14...I want to add a 64GB

Customer Question

Hi, I have an acer aspire cloud book 14...I want to add a 64GB SSD hard drive and put windows 7 on iit..plus add extra ram..as much as possible...do you guys have a SSD that will fit?
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dan replied 17 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Feel free to disregard the Premium Service Offer for Remote Support. That is an automated popup initiated by the web site. We are a tech support service only, but I would be happy to assist you in locating a new drive if you like?

Expert:  Michelle replied 13 days ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

let me know when you could be online.