Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I need help with an issues on my wife's cell phone not being

Customer Question

I need help with an issues on my wife's cell phone not being able to connect her msn email address on her phone. I contacted T-Mobile, my carrier, and we made many attempts to add my wife's email address to her cell phone and the message the phone is telling me is " checking incoming server settings..." The T-Mobile help desk suggested I contact Microsoft to help me get my wife's email address added to her phone.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: the lap top I'm using to chat with you is a Dell computer and I am using Microsoft Outlook.
JA: I'm an assistant to the computer technician. I work with them to help customers like you.
Customer: would there be any way we could talk on the phone in order for me to explain better the reason I need your help?
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no, the issues I needing help with is the issue of my wife's msn email address not being added to her cell phone.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 18 days ago.

I"m sorry about the issue. What are the email settings did you try?

What's the model of her cell phone?

Is here MSN email address working fine at the outlook.com website?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,