Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I am in need of computer help - specifically how to

Customer Question

I am in need of computer help - specifically how to deactivate my touchpad
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
hope it's soon. driving me NUTS.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Shefin replied 3 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please try pressing and holding the Fn key and press F9 without releasing the Fn key.(Fn+F9)

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

S H E F I N