Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I bought winrar back on 8-14-16 i went to download a mod

Customer Question

I bought winrar back on 8-14-16 i went to download a mod yesterday and came that my trial preiod was up.my reg.#96079213 could you please tell me something about it thanks
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: alienware laptop
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: thats it
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 17 days ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Have you purchased it? Usually, Winrar trial does not expire. However, if you have paid for it, you may have to activate it by following the instructions in the link below.

https://www.techwalla.com/articles/how-to-activate-winrar

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

S H E F I N