Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Is three a problem with windows 10 and internet explorer

Customer Question

is three a problem with windows 10 and internet explorer accessing my internet provider, century link.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?
Customer: I want to Buy a Dell computer desk top with windows 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No I am going to buy a brand new computer. And I just want to know if their will be a problem.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

no there is no issue with that, it will actually work on any internet browser you choose to use.

The new windows computer through will come with the default as Microsoft Edge, which is the next version of internet explorer, it will also work fine with this.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you