Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

IT'S NOT A PROBLEM WITH MY COMPUTER. I JUST SAW A $99.

Customer Question

IT'S NOT A PROBLEM WITH MY COMPUTER. I JUST SAW A $99. CHARGE ON MY AE STATEMENT THAT I DO NOT REMEMBER SIGNING UP FOR AND KNOW NOTHING ABOUT. I NEED SOME DETAILS PLEASE.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: GATEWAY COMPUTER. IT SAYS WINDOWS 7 ON THE MODEM BUT I PUT WINDOWS 10 ON AS A UPGRADE.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: OH BOY, I'M NOT SURE...SORRY! I'M NOT REAL COMPUTER SAVVY.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO, NOT THAT I KNOW OF. I JUST WANT TO VERIFY THAT I ORDERED AND WANT THIS ??? FOR $99.
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 19 days ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I think that you might have to contact American Express to ask, what is that particular charge for, and who or whom it was paid to.

Their number is

1(###) ###-####/p>

Doesn't your statement show anything, about who or whom or what the $99 charge was billed from ?