Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

The commands that I give it are not working. For instance I

Customer Question

The commands that I give it are not working. For instance I can't get the next page by saying scroll down
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: MacBook Pro
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: just installed all the new word program a few days ago
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I'm not pleased at all with the new program
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 7 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 7 months ago.

To start with, I need to know the version of mac osx you have on your machine, you can check as follows.

Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also, what Word program are you using, word 2011, word 2016, Pages, open office writer?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Mac OS Sierra 10.12.1
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I just paid $300 for this new program and you want me to be satisfied but you also want to charge me an extra 40 bucks to ask a question about your program that doesn't work? Haven't you created job security for yourself! This is an outrage
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
are you going to give me an answer about that? I doubt it
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
where do I get my answer
Expert:  Dustin replied 7 months ago.

To be clear. You didnt buy a program from me, nor from the company I work for, Justanswer.com.

And while you specified the version of Mac OSX you are using, Sierra.. You didnt specify what specific word program you are using..

The price makes it sound like you have a enterprise or pro version of MS office though.

And Id also be a bit upset atfer paying that amount for a program and it not working..

At the same time, its unclear if you were seeking free help from Microsoft, or if you wanted paid help here from us. Before we go further, please clarify.

Thank you,

Dustin S

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I did not mean to insult you Dustin. I would like nothing more than just talk directly to somebody at Microsoft but apparently there is no way that I can do that and I do not think it's fair for a company to charge $300 for a system that doesn't work and then they want $40 every time they need to fix a problem. Not your fault. Your company should not be involved.
Expert:  Dustin replied 7 months ago.

No worries, I didnt feel at all like you insulted me in any way.

I just wanted to speak clearly and plainly so that you understood the situation.

And also, so you would know that I understand where you are coming from, and your frustration.

If you dont want to work with us here to solve the issue, then the link below will be of interest to you.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
There's been a mistake. I did not sign on for more than the seven day free trial. Take me off this plan as I stated before I did not want to continue this plan and I emailed that wish to you after the first day when you did not answer my questions.
Expert:  Dustin replied 7 months ago.

In none of the previous replies which are all showing above does it mention that you were on any trial or plan.

Regardless, the link below will allow you to cancel your trial or membership now.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-cancel-my-subscription-hl