Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

When I go into Facebook, the listing on the left hand side

Customer Question

When I go into Facebook, the listing on the left hand side lists the games I play - well it was there last night but this morning its gone. I want it back!
JA: When did you last use the account?
Customer: What do you mean? what account?
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I have'nt no. At least not since I closed down at 9 pm last night!
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just what happened from 9PM last night until 7AM today!
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 22 days ago.

Hi there and welcome

What are you now seeing on the left side of the page?

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
YOU messed with my computer! I am NOT paying you to put it back where it was. I did not authorize you to change my facebook page so put it back where it was when I closed down last night! PLEASE!
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
I see just headings not my personal settings!
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
What I mean by personal headings are short cuts to the games I play - they are gone and I want them back!
Expert:  Richard replied 22 days ago.

Hi there Joyce

I never touched your computer or messed it up

I have decided to stop working with you

All the best

Expert:  Dustin replied 22 days ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

The previous expert has opted out. Do you still need help with this issue, if so please respond.

Keep in mind, there are many reasons that your facebook layout could have changed, and even if facebook was responsible they do not have a live technical support department, nor would they help you fix the issue.

So the question is do you need help with this issue, if not please send us a message saying you no longer need help so that we can close this support ticket.

Thank you,

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
You are saying Facebook did it?
Expert:  Dustin replied 22 days ago.

No.

Im saying it could be anything from a browser update, to a windows update, to a virus or toolbar.. But even if it was facebook, which we are not. Facebook has full legal right to make any changes they see fit, at any time. And Facebook does not have a live technical support department meaning. even if it was there fault someehow, they wouldnt do anything to help you remedy the issue.

With that being said, do you want to work on this issue together, or do you want to cancel this support request.

If you want to work on the issue, then lets start discussing the problem.

Do you access facebook on your phone, or from a pc, or a mac?

Also, do you use a web browser to access facebook, such as internet explorer, Google chrome, firefox, or safari? or do you use a Facebook app on your phone or ipad?

Thank you,

Dustin S

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
You answered my question. I'll have to find a way to work around it.
Expert:  Dustin replied 22 days ago.

Again, I did mention that its possible you had a browser update or reset, a windows update , a browser error or failure, or even a virus.

Most likely if its a layout issue, it is fixable.

But without you providing the extra information Ive asked for I dont really have a way to make a targeted suggestion..

If you have further questions or want to try and fix the issue, let me know.

Dustin S

Expert:  Dustin replied 15 days ago.

Hello again, I havent heard from you for a while. Did you still need help with this issue or not?

If you do not need help, please remember to click and submit a 5 star rating to show that I was able to answer your questions. If you still need help, please send a reply so we can continue working on the issue.

Thanks again,

Dustin S.