Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have just received your marketing email regarding How can

Customer Question

I have just received your marketing email regarding
How can you watch international TV from your PC? for AUD 29.95
This seems very interesting and a little too good to be true. May I ask a couple of questions?1. I live in Australia, and I notice that when I sign into live UK channels - radio or BBC for example through the BBC website it recognises that my IP address is outside the UK and I receive a message stating that I am ineligible to view as I am outside the UK. So the question arises as to whether your programme will allow me to override this situation? I can of course access BBC World and a form of BBC programming through pay TV - but in the case of the later it is not BBC1 etc.2. Does the fee allow unlimited access to the radio, television and newspapers you list or do I need to pay further fees to a newspaper for example to access their site - as this would occur in most cases if I went through their respective websites?I look forward to hearing from you.kind regards,Nigel
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: Telstra BigPond in Australia
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I am not sure what you mean. I have recently installed Windows 10, but never had any of your programmes previously
JA: I'm an assistant to the computer technician. I work with them to help customers like you.
Customer: OK Can you plse ask them as I would like to obtain Channel 12 if I can use it from Australia.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so thanks.
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kevin T replied 16 days ago.

How's it going.
Let me read of your question. Give me a minute.

Expert:  Kevin T replied 16 days ago.

Can you tell me what company sent you this?