Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

TWO MONITORS. Every now and again, the mouse gets stuck on

Customer Question

i'M RUNNING TWO MONITORS. Every now and again, the mouse gets stuck on the oposite monitor. I've haveing a massive propblem getting it to transfer to the oposite monitor.
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: HP, Win 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: As I logged on, several days ago, it told me to install an upgrade and it did it all my its self.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Im not keen on anyone logging into my computer, and I think I shut that ability down just after I bought it.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 5 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and I will be trying to help you as good as I can.

You say you are not comfortable with someone login into your computer, but without this, I think no one of the experts here will be able to help you, since this needs to be seen & analyzed in order to be fixed. So may I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly analyze and resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This is a very safe option too, because JustAnswer is a A+ accredited business with the BBB, you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well, so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck