IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I have a Microsoft Support Account, and I have lost the

Customer Question

I have a Microsoft Support Account, and I have lost the paperwork. I need to call someone and verify that my computer is up-to -date and recover my account info.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: Microsoft 10, Dell Desk Top
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Only when they are automatically installed.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I received a phone call from someone claiming to be you, and before I let him connect to my computer I wanted to verify that he was with Microsoft.
Submitted: 25 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Barun replied 25 days ago.

Hi, and thank you for your question.

Please do NOT engage in any further communication with this party and absolutely do NOT allow them remote access to your system; it's a scam/rogue service and not affiliated with Microsoft in any way. These types of "services" call up unsuspecting users pretending to be from Microsoft, and warn them about fake system issues/alerts to trick them into providing them with their personal/financial info, along with allowing them remote access to their PCs. Microsoft will never place unsolicited calls to their users unless their services are specifically requested for. Your system is just fine, and there's no issues with it at all.

If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly take a moment to submit one of the five stars at the top of this page to rate my service. Thank you.

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
I have not received any information on my account. I really need to talk to a real person, who can verify that my account is valid. I already processed the $5.00 that you asked for on JustAnswer and I have no information.
Customer: replied 25 days ago.
No I have already paid for a year of this service, I don't want to pay for anymore. Please put in touch with a real person.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 25 days ago.

Hello! My name is*****

I can assist you with your question.

Please tell me when you signed up for Microsoft Support Account and how much you paid for it?

Thanks,