GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software
76665483

My OS is Window 10 - I would like you to walk me through on

My OS is Window 10 - I would like you to walk me through on how to remove a virus?

Hi there. I'd be happy to help you with this. There are several different software tools that you can use to help scan for viruses, malware, and spyware. you 'll need to download them and install them, then start your computer in safe mode and run the scans. I am attaching a pdf document with detailed instructions about the apps that you need and how to use them.

Please give this a try and let me know how it works for you. If this solves the problem, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? You can give your rating by selecting the stars located on the top right of the question page. I'd really appreciate it! If this doesn't solve the problem be sure to let me know so we can continue troubleshooting.

If you'd like, I can perform these steps for you while you watch via the Premium Service of Secure Remote Assistance. This is completely optional. If you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and work on the issue for you. If you do not choose to take this service, but need more help, we can continue here.