cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Analyst
Experience:  I have a BA in CIT with over 14 years experience.
20109878

I was in a relationship, and i deleted some emails from my

Customer Question

hi i was in a relationship, and i deleted some emails from my acct
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: ftom sept/2015 to aug 2016 i dod from***@******.*** and***@******.***
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: nop just wanna recover those emails
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 16 days ago.

Try this: Look over and click the "Deleted" folder that exists on the left-hand side of the screen. You'll see a bunch of tabbed items. One of these tabs will be "Deleted". This is your deleted items folder/recycle bin..

• You may have to scroll down to see this folder, if your mailbox a lot more folders than just the default. However, it should be middle to top (there are ways to organize the position of folders on the list)
  • Click the "Recover deleted messages" link, that can be found between the mail preview line and the line containing a brief summary of each piece of mail in an "outline"-like view. The line will say "Lost a message? When you recover deleted messages it will bring back as much as it can.

Keep in mind that it might not recover all of the messages between 2015 and 2016. The longer it has been deleted the worse the recovery to bring back would be.

Expert:  cvd4311 replied 16 days ago.

You can also go here and retrieve: http://www.thewindowsclub.com/recover-deleted-emails-windows-live-hotmail

Just read it and it will show you where to go to, to recovery the deleted emails.

Expert:  cvd4311 replied 13 days ago.

Good afternoon, do you still need help beyond what I posted above?