Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I have a website with google. It is called colettilegal.com

Customer Question

I have a website with google. It is called colettilegal.com I have not been there in a very long time, but now when I go, there is nothing there.
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: dell using windowns desktop
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I guess not. I just want to know if the website still exists and if I can get in and change the way it appears.
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 23 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 23 days ago.

The website URL name (colettilegal.com) does not expire until Feb 2nd, 2017 but it is likely that your hosting has not been paid for in a long time which means the website itself is not operating.

If you have hosting through Godaddy (which holds all of the files, etc) then you can reach out to them to see if the files still exist on their server. The good news is that your domain name is ***** ***** but the hosting is not which hopefully can be a quick fix for you. Please call 1-***-***-**** and ask them if your hosting files and account are still active with their company. You will be asked to provide your website URL and some account information to bring up the information.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 22 days ago.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.