My name is ***** ***** and I look forward to assisting you today.
I have followed the procedure below to recover the Windows password ***** few hundred times with no problems. The process is quite simple: You create the cd on a working computer, put the cd in the problem computer, and follow the rest of the instructions below.
Please, follow the instructions below to reset your computer's password:
Instructions for Running Reset Password:
- Click the following link: http://www.hirensbootcd.org/download/
- On the aforementioned page, scroll to to the bottom of the page and click the link for the filename: Hirens.BootCD.15.2.zip
- Download the file and open it.
- Uncompress copy the files that you are given, to a folder, and go to the folder that contains the files.
- Place a blank cd in the drive.
- Double click the BurnToCD.cmd option and run that.
- Burn the cd.
- Put the cd in the problem computer.
- Turn the computer off and on.
- Press the shortcut key responsible for choosing the boot drive. (F12, F10, DEL, or ESC)
- Choose the CD rom and press enter.
- Choose "Start Mini Windows XP"
- From the desktop, open HBCD.
- In the top menu, click Programs > Password ***** > Windows > Choose the following item:
NTPWEdit(Reset Xp/Vista/7 User Password)
Password ***** (Reset User Password-NOT 4Vista/7 64bit)
WindowsGate (Disables logon password *****)
- Click the Reload button.
- Click to highlight Senri in the username list.
- Click the Change Password *****
- Enter the new password.
- Click Ok
- Click the "Save Changes" button.
- Remove the CD from the computer and reboot.
Now your password ***** be reset.
After you do that, please update me regarding the status of your problem.