Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years of professional experience.
30759776

We are new to the computer world. Can you tell me how to get

Customer Question

We are new to the computer world. Can you tell me how to get Secure PC Tuneup and also Wild Tangent Games off our monitor? I'm not even sure how we got them on here!
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: It's brand new, we purchased it on 11/12. Where do I find the make/model?
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: No printing. it's a HP. model is20-6or8020
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: we were just trying to learn how to use it and must have clicked on these and maybe installed them some how
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I thought this was for computer problems not for printers, I don't have a printer
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** and I look forward to assisting you today.

You may follow the instructions below to remove any application that you wish:

- Hold down the two following keys at the same time: Windows key and the letter R
- In the box that comes up, type: appwiz.cpL
- Click the Ok button.

- In the window that appears, will be a list of all applications installed on your computer. Right click the application you wish to remove and choose Uninstall. When you do this, a new uninstall window will appear. Simply follow the instructions on that screen to uninstall the application. Generally speaking, you will only need to click "Next", "Next", Finish to uninstall.

One quick note: This is my job; however, I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer below, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at ohe following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com